No citations, based entirely off speculation and extrapolation.
-SUPER HOMESTUCK KEYCHAIN GIVE AWAY-
or cell phone charms
how to win
- you get 1 reblog and 1 like for an entry. THATS ALL.
- you dont need to be following me, but id advise it as i am going to be doing another giveaway soon.
- US OR CANADA ONLY. im really sorry, but i just cant afford international.
- please reblog with the character whom youd want to have.
- im going to allow 30 winners. thats right THIRTY FUCKING WINNERS. but theres a catch.
- first place winner will get pick of the litter, 2nd place will get second pick and so forth. if your favorite character is already taken, you will have to choose another character.
- please have your ask boxes open so i can tell you if you win.
- winners shall be chosen each day of February and on the first day of march seeing as how there are only 29 days of Feb.
- a winner for each day, get it?
- when you win you will be asked either key chain chain or cell phone charm strap.
- KEEP AN EYE ON THIS POST. I WILL BE EDITING IT EACH DAY SOMEONE TAKES A CHARACTER SO YOU CAN KNOW WHO IS AVAILABLE.
- HAVE FUN!
John Egbert/ God tier John
Rose Lalonde/ God tier Rose
Jade Harley/ God tier Jade/ Jadesprite
Dave Strider/ God tier Dave/ Davesprite
Aradia Megido/God tier
Vriska Serket/ God tier vriska
Gamzee Makara/ insane Gamzee
here are your choices in straps
I made a deal with my PSO that if she drew me a picture, I would write her a short fiction piece about it this weekend, no matter what the picture was. When we got together on Friday, she handed me this post-it note.
Realizing I’d been duped into writing a Homestuck fanfic, I sat down and wrote the following passage:
((story below the cut))
“If your hand like this”
“You are a creative”
LOL WUT IS GRAMMAR
Reblogging because of the grammatical error.
reblogging because in order to be a creative you have to have gray hands and teal fingertips
Now I’m not saying I ship this, but…
I just realized something
In “[S] Make her pay.” when Vriska’s psychic double reacharound allows her to control Tavros to control Pyralspite to control Terezi to walk out into the wilderness and stare straight up into the sky, the image reflected in Terezi’s eyes is the same as the image we see reflected in Dave’s shades during “[S] Dave: Ascend to the highest point of the building.” - a red “cosmic swirl”.
This is just enough evidence to support an interesting new headcanon:
Terezi went blind because she was made to see the kids’ universe (which is always characterized in red), even though it had not yet been created. Just like her dreamself stared right into the brightest clouds of Skaia (which we know provide prophetic visions), Pyralspite’s influence heightened her senses to Seer-like levels although her young mind was not yet able to handle that much vision.
Part of her obsession with the color red (aside from it tasting delicious), is that she knows the cosmic redness that blinded her was a foreshadowing glimpse of something powerfully important.
Okay, so it’s really more of a two-part headcanon.