Reblog if you want (1)* creepy compliment.
Tell me why you're following me... →
I will love you if I never see you again, and I will love you if I see you every...– Lemony Snicket (via loveyourchaos)
ecmvrs started following you Thank you for following!
I’m not ashamed to ‘dress like a woman’ because I don’t think it’s shameful to...– Iggy Pop (via moonbrains)
wherelovexists started following you Hello! Welcome!
thebourgeoisiehobo replied to your post<span >: <em >kibachi answered your question: I’m 6 followers… The most plausible answer in every situation is transforming ALL the human followers into Pleurodelinae creatures. witch-of-spacetime replied to your post<span >: <em >kibachi answered your question: I’m 6 followers… FIGHT FOR THE USERS’ RIGHTS TO...
thebourgeoisiehobo: Reality Bandit: thebourgeoisiehobo: There’s a girl in my shorter genres tutorial who… sarahreblogin: thebourgeoisiehobo: There’s a girl in my shorter genres tutorial who fully believes that a matriarchy is 10 times better than a patriarchy and that it’s what everyone should be struggling for. She seriously said that “a matriarchy is just better”. I think my...
thebourgeoisiehobo: endreal: I don’t know why this highly problematic strain of radical feminism seems to be so prevalent at your university, but I feel that I could make some educated guesses about the demographic make-up of the student body based on information culled from your posts… Let’s all say it together now: Spoiled rich white bitch! / subjectivist Anthropology majors who do yoga...
faggoat: I’ve got 99 problems and they’re all red balloons
browneyednerd asked: Have you ever seriously thought about what you would do for a Klondike bar?
kibachi asked: 1, 14, 23, and of course 31
Stuff: I just spent 20 minutes on this quiz and... →
thecatalystundefined: thebourgeoisiehobo: acizzil: Quiz is HERE I Am A: Neutral Good Elf Wizard (3rd Level) Ability Scores: Strength-13 Dexterity-11 Constitution-13 Intelligence-15 Wisdom-16 Charisma-13 Alignment: Neutral Good A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He… Chaotic Good Human Wizard (3rd Level) Ability Scores:...
The persistent conflation of feminism and women’s rights concerns me a...– unknown
thebourgeoisiehobo: There’s a girl in my shorter genres tutorial who fully believes that a matriarchy is 10 times better than a patriarchy and that it’s what everyone should be struggling for. She seriously said that “a matriarchy is just better”. I think my entire university has brainwashed 80% of the student population into being sexist. Because all the other girls in the tutorial seemed to...
kibachi answered your question: I’m 6 followers away from breaking 100. Should I… GIF SPAM greatlifechoices answered your question: I’m 6 followers away from breaking 100. Should I… you should FIGHT FOR THE USERS browneyednerd replied to your post: I’m 6 followers away from breaking 100. Should I… topless tuesday memento-moirail answered your question: I’m 6 followers away...
Something feels very out of sorts to find out that my mother goes to bed only an hour before I have to wake up for work. Huh…
I’m 6 followers away from breaking 100. Should I do something to commemorate when I reach that milestone? If so, what should I do?
==> Signless: Be the other guy
new profile pic, y’all.
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
4. How do you deal with criticism?
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
8. Describe your favourite texture.
9. Trigger warning: Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
23. What motivates you in life?
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
31. Describe your dream library.
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
38. How do you approach social situations?
39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
scarletsyd replied to your post: Today is the first link in a chain of events that… Damnit, ginger, just tell them you’re pregnant and be done with it. Well, okay. If I have to… To all the followers who were inquiring about the chain of events I alluded to, at scarletsyd’s insistence I have to tell you…”you’re pregnant”. I’m so sorry you had to...
I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel,...– Ray Bradbury (via kayleyhyde)
thisbunnynips replied to your post: Today is the first link in a chain of events that… Well I hope that is a good thing :) It has a lot of potential to be! browneyednerd replied to your post: Today is the first link in a chain of events that… Are you getting a pony? ;-) We’ll see. reconditionedmemories replied to your post: Today is the first link in a chain of events...